Project Name: CONFIDENT OYKATAN
Project Address: House no- 09, Road no- 08, Kallanpur, Mirpur, Dhaka- 1216.
Nature of Building: Residential.
Story: 10 Storied (G+9).
Land Area: 6 Katha
Apartment: 18 Nos.
Parking: 12 Nos.
Apartment Size: Type A-1552 Sft. Type B-1553 Sft.
The apartment Contains: 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bath Rooms, Living Room, Dining Room, 4 Verandas, Kitchen. Developer: Confident Properties Ltd.
Materials to be used:
(a) Frame with stone chips/brick chips (Piling, Foundation & Column will be stone chips, Beam & Slab will be good quality brick chips).
(b) Portland Cement (Fresh/Shah/Bashundhara/MIR/Akij/Equivalent).
(c) Good Quality Sylhet Sand and Local Sand.
(d) Deformed bar (SAS/RSRM/BSRM/DSPL/KSRM/Equivalent).
(E) Stone chips will be provided of indian LC/3/4 down Bolder broken Stone.
All interior and exterior walls will be 5“ brickwork with plaster. The internal wall and ceiling will have white Plastic paint & outside of the wall will have (colored/white) weather coat (Berger/Elite/Pailac/ Asian/Equivalent).
All floors will be of 16”x16” homogeneous tiles (Fu-Wang/CBC/ MIR/RAK/ Equivalent).
Main entrance shutter will be of decorative solid door(Gamari/ Mehgoni/Equivalent wood). Internal doors and kitchen doors will be of flash door (Partex/Amber/Equivalent). Toilet doors will be of good quality plastic door. Main door will be of good quality handle lock and internal doors will be of good quality round lock. Verandah Door’s will be of (Mehugoni / Equivalent).
Main door chowkat will be of (Shil koroi / Mehugoni / Equivalent wood). Internal doors chowkat will be of local wood (Mehugoni/ Equivalent). Toilet will be of good quality (4”) plastic chowkat
All windows will be of 10mm square bar safety gills and 3” section silver color thai aluminum (Alco/Alfa /Altek/Equivalent) with 5mm clear glass.
• Double burner gas outlet over the concrete platform to support the burner. (Subject to the govt. Permission).
• Stainless steel sink will be provided (20” X40”). Suitably placed exhaust fan.
• Locally made 12” X12” homogeneous tiles in concrete platform and wall will have 8”x12” glazed ceramic tiles up to 7’ (Seven) feet height (Fu-Wang/RAK/MIR/CBC/ Equivalent).
• Floor will be of 12”x12” homogeneous tiles(Fu-Wang/MIR/CBC/ RAK/Equivalent
• Tiles will be of 10”X12” homogeneous tiles & Railing will be of Stain Less Steel (S.S.
• All bath rooms will be fitted with locally made standard sanitary wares (RAK/BISF/Star/Equivalent) & CP fittings (Bib cock, Pillar cock, Angle stop cock, Sink cock, Push shower, Moving shower etc.) will be of Ratan/Sattar/Equivalent. One bathroom shall be provided pan with low-down, basin, mirror and other bathrooms shall be provided with combiset commode, basin and mirror. (RAK/BISF/Star/Equivalent).
• All bathroom floors will have 12”x 12“ homogeneous tiles and wall will have 8”x12” glazed ceramic tiles upto 7 feet height (Fu-Wang/RAK/MIR/ CBC/Equivalent).
• Hot & Cold water line will be provided in master bathroom.
• All electric wiring will be concealed by PVC conduits.
• Provision for Two air conditioners with plug points will be provided in master bed room & Children room.
• Electrical distribution box with main switch and circuit breakers.
• Best quality local MK switches and sockets will be provided.
• Concealed TV antenna lines & Telephone lines will be provided in the master bed room. & Living room.
• Electrical cable will be provided with BRB/Paradise/ RR Supersign/BBS/Equivalent.
• Intercom facilities will be provided.
• One imported lift (6 persons)with a stoppage on every floor (Fuji/Fujian/Fuji HD/Equivalent) will be provided.
• According to the engineering load calculation, a soundproof canopy generator will be provided (china-Lovello/Recardo/Equivalent).
• Two (02) water pump will be provided. (Gazi, Rfl, A1, equivalent).
Optional Works (On additional Payment)
• Kitchen cabinets.
• Marble works/Granite works.
• Any tiles other than company standard tiles.
• Foreign electrical switch and electric light fixtures.
• Hot & Cold water lines in other bathrooms & kitchen.
• All additional tiles work.
• Color paint other than company standard paint.
• Dining basin arrangement
• Fly proof net (Mosquito net).
• Verandah full height grill.
• Concealed internet line.
• Washing machine point.
• IPS line.
• Any other item which is not inclusive by the company standard.
Terms and Condition:
Construction work of “CONFIDENT Oykatan” is to commence by ............................ and is expected to be completed by .......................... this may be extended up to six months because of any “force majure”. Application for allotment of apartments of must be made on prescribed form along with earnest money. On receipt of the above, the company will allot apartment to the applicants. After receipt of the allotment he/she will make the payment of 1st installment as per schedule of the mode of payment. At this stage a deed of agreement will be made between the buyer and the company.
Allotment of apartment will be made on first come first serve basis. All installments shall be made either by Bank draft or Pay Order in favor of “Confident Properties Ltd.” for which a money receipt will be issued. Installment payments must be made on due dates. Specific dates will be intimated to the buyers along with the allotment letter. The company will issue reminders to the address given in the application form. Delayed payments will include interest at the present bank borrowing rate after due notice given by the company. Until the full payment of all installments, the buyer shall not have right to transfer the allotment to a third party. If for any given by the company. Until the full payment of all installments, the buyer shall not have the right to transfer the allotment to a third party. If for any reason the buyer decides to surrender his/her allotment, the company will refund the full amount paid by the purchaser after deducting 50% of earnest money which will remain forfeited. The remaining amount will be refunded on completion of the project by installments.
If for some unavoidable circumstances, it is necessary to alter the specifications or design of the apartments, the company has the right to do so. Furthermore, if for any reason beyond the control of the company's act of god or adverse economic conditions, the company is forced to abandon the project, The purchasers will be refunded all installments paid in due time. In this eventuality, the buyer shall not be entitled to any claims of damage whatsoever. The company may arrange from DBH/NHFC/IDLC for allotters according to the existing rules and regulations of the authority concerned.
Documentation & Utility Connection Charges:
The purchaser of the apartment shall bear all costs relating to registration (Stamps, Gain Tax, Registration fee, Documentation charges, mutation etc.) and VAT and all other miscellaneous expenses which are likely to be incurred in connection with the Deed of Agreement between the company and the purchaser and in fulfilling the other requirements of the various agencies/department/loan giving agency but only the actual sums shall be charged. Transfer will be done either by individual or by group. Connection fees, Security deposits and other incidental charger and cost related to gas, water, sewerage and power connection are not included in the price of the apartments. The buyer shall make these payments directly to the concern authorities or with the help and co-operation of the company.
The company and the purchasers will be required to execute an agreement for safeguarding the interests of the purchaser as well as the company. The allotters will become equally divisible undivided and undemarcated shareholders of total area of the scheduled land of the project in respective apartment.
Management of Common Facilities on Occupation:
All purchasers must undertake to become members of the owners co-operative society, which will be formed by the owners of the apartments with due consent of Confident Properties Ltd. and should be endorsed by Confident Properties Ltd. The Society may decide to get registered under the cooperative Societies Act. 1940 or a Management Committee as may be decided by them for the management of common services and facilities like supply of electricity, water lifting pump, repair, maintenance and color washing of the outside, etc. Owners shall deposit Tk. 25,000/- (Taka Twenty Five thousand) only for the Reserve Fund of the Society before taking possession of the apartment.
The buyer may remit the money in the form of Bank Draft of T.T. directly to the Companies Current Account Basic Bank Ltd. or Bank Asia Ltd. Shyamoli Branch, Dhaka, In case of foreign money the buyer may remit the money in the form of USD Draft or T.T. remittance directly to the above bank with a request to sell the funds under wage earner scheme and Credit the proceeds to the above account. In case of U.S Dollar remittance the installment amount may vary due to the fluctuation of wage earner rates which will be on account of the buyer. Any shortfall due to such fluctuation will have to be reimbursed by the buyer.
The possession of each apartment and parking space shall be duly handed over to the allottee within two months on completion and full payment of installment and other charges and dues. Prior to this the possession of the apartment will remain with the company. After completion of the flats if any buyer has not taken new position of his flat, nevertheless, all utility, security, and other charges will be borne by the flat owners equally from the date of completion of the flats.